Friday, May 13, 2011

Update on Hannah's family and life!

Hi all,
Just wanted to give you a bit of an update on Silas and the family. Angela says that they are doing well back in their village. The children are in school and enjoying it very much! Two of our dear Bring Me Hope friends went to visit them two weeks ago and took the children to the zoo! They had such a wonderful time! I really cannot wait to be reunited with them. Silas is so excited about Dr. Mindea coming to do his surgery. We are in contact with Stanford and the doctor to coordinate the upcoming surgery for Silas! What an amazing miracle, we are still in awe of it all.
I will keep you all informed as details start coming together for surgery in Beijing. If you would join us in prayer that would be wonderful.
1) For Dr. Mindea (That God would prepare his heart to be broken for the orphans and for him to be drawn to God).
2) For all the thousands of details to come in to place (hospital, equipment, flights, hotels, transportation, funding…etc)
3) For us to be a light to Dr. Mindea and the staff at Stanford as well as all those who we work with in China.
4) For Silas and his family, that their faith and love for the Lord would continue to grow!!!

I really appreciate all of your prayers and support more than you can imagine! These kids mean the world to me and I know that God has so much in store for Hannah’s whole family!

Also- I started my job as a NICU nurse last month and I am loving it! A huge "thank you" to all of you who have been praying for me and helped me through my “waiting” period. God has perfect timing and a prefect plan for all things, big and small-and we can trust Him for each breath!
Love to you all and to my babies in China

No comments:

Post a Comment