Saturday, August 9, 2014

Court date::God's perfect timing

Hi family and friends,
I have such exciting news!!! I surprisingly received an e mail from my agency on Tuesday August 5th ( I had thought the courts were not suppose to open until the middle of August so I wasn't expecting any news until then). but despite what I was told turns out...I HAVE A COURT DATE!!!!!
Ahhhhhhh! So much excitement and such a surprise! So I'll be leaving the 6th or 7th of September to get there for bonding and the court date and then I'll stay a week or so after in order to spend more time with her and get to know my daughter!! 
The plan is then I would come home after those two weeks and wait for the judges ruling (probably about a month later) and then go get her and bring her home.
There is a very rare chance that the judge could make his ruling while I am still in country and then I would think my agency would let me stay in order to get her visa and passport and then bring her home! So i am praying for God's will and His timing, but in my head one trip sounds so amazing (the thought of leaving her there seems like it would be really heart breaking, but I trust that the Lord know what is best for both of us).

It is amazing to think of God's perfect timing. Naya was discharged from the hospital about 2 weeks ago and we were in Washington for about a week just enjoying life together outside of the hospital and then we got home...and one day later- I get the e mail I have been waiting for! God's timing is sooo good. He did not overwhelm me with too much at one time. He let all of us enjoy Naya's home coming without me thinking about flights/prep/paper work etc... 
Now is the time! Yay! Thank you Jesus.
I just recently got a necklace that reads: 
"She did not always know what He was doing, but she knew that He was always good" (based off of Daniel 3:18). Such perfect truth for this year. He is always good. His timing is always perfect. All I can say is thank you Lord.
Love to you all! Please keep the prayers coming-it's getting super real!!!
big hug
~rose

No comments:

Post a Comment