Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The miracles in fund raising…and your piece of the puzzle : )

Super huge “Thank You!!” to everyone who donated/bought/and helped out at the garage sale last weekend. We raised over $1,000 for bringing home baby!
I was counting the money in amazement. I know it was the Lord because I have never, in all my years of throwing garage sales, made that much! Thank You Jesus and thanks to each one of you!
Also thanks to you who came to Chick-fil-a (or were there in spirit!). It was such an encouragement to see faces of people from all different parts of my life walk through those doors and be there to support me. It was so encouraging for my heart, so thank you all!
As you may have seen on Facebook, my dossier is sent in as of today! And now I will be waiting for a match (join me in praying for that little girl!).

Until I am matched I am going to be doing some fun fund raisers!

Right now I doing a puzzle fund raiser! I have a beautiful wood puzzle that will be for my baby girl, but I am asking whoever might want to, to purchase a piece of it. When you buy a piece of the puzzle I will write your name on the back of it. That way when baby gets older we can do the puzzle and on the back of each piece that she picks up, there will be the name of someone amazing who gave so that she could come home to be with me! I think it will be a beautiful picture of the body working together to help those in need.
So if you are interested let me know soon, only about 25 pieces left. It is donation based. I didn’t want anyone to feel like they couldn’t afford their piece of this puzzle : )
This money will go towards my last agency fee and travel costs!
Big hugs to you all and a HUGE THANK YOU!!!!
…one step closer…

1 comment: