Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fund Raiser For My Sisters Chinese Adoption!!


Hi all,
Looks like the Lord is opening the doors for my sister Sarah to adopt a young girl from China. We are so excited and cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for this little one and our family! To raise money for the adoption process my sister is raffling off a pair of diamond earrings. $10 gets you a ticket to win(original price was $540). Info below on how to enter (or you can let me know and I'll put your name in and you can get me the money if that is easier!). Thanks everyone!!
Message from Sarah:
Hi people!Here is my first fundraiser. Please pass it on to your friends! $10 will buy you a chance at winning these beautiful earrings. A brand new gift that were never worn as my ears are not pierced. Purchased for $375, discounted from $540. http://www.mywindingroad.com/2012/03/diamond-earrings-giveaway.html I will be drawing the winner on April 2nd. You can purchase tickets through paypal on my website, or by sending a check before the drawing happens. Sarah Barnes2828 University Ave. #408San Diego, CA 92104 Also I will be having a garage sale March 30/31 to raise money, so if you're in the Temecula area, come on by to look for some treasures! Thanks!Love,Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment